Welcome to the Awesome DevOps Lab¶
Hopefully useful information for DevOps.
This project contains documentation for:
- Micro Services: design & best practices.
- GitLab: CI/CD concepts and execution rules.
- Docker: build and deployment best practices.
- Kubernetes: Deploy applications from gitlab to EKS.
- Python Programming.
- Ansible: Ship your code to development & production environments.
- Prometheus: Exposing metrics & monitoring.
- Grafana: View your microservice health.
By the end of reading these docs:
you should have good understanding of how to design and implement new services."
Who this website is for ?
- DevOps beginners
- Experienced developers
- Linux Administrators
Continue to the next page
On the bottom right of each page you will find the next stage of the Introduction tutorial.
Follow the Intro pages in that order.